Kahles K312i 3-12x50 Rifle Scope (34mm)
Kahles K312i 3-12x50 Rifle Scope (34mm) with LaRue QD Mount
The KAHLES K312i is one of the most versatile and popular models in the KAHLES line of premium rifle scopes. Used by law enforcement and military worldwide, the K312i is truly a proven performer. Utilizing the latest advancements in optical design combined with years of experience perfecting this classic magnification range yields a level of performance one must see to believe.
Ultra precision adjustments, constructed of hardened steel and machined to the most demanding tolerances, deliver a lifetime of wear resistance and 100% accuracy. The elevation adjustment has a second rotation indicator and the most refined zero stop and dial reset available. With 26 Mils of overall elevation adjustment in just two rotations and precise indexing, adjusting for extreme distances and back to zero is incredibly fast and accurate.
The Parallax adjustment is located under the elevation turret making it truly ambidextrous. With a selection of proven illuminated reticle patterns, exceptional optical performance and practical magnification range we are confident you will see why the K312i continues to be the top choice of expert marksmen worldwide.
Available with the LaRue LT104 or LT111 (select in the pull-down menu to the right). The LT104 positions the centerline of the optic 1.5” above the rail, and cantilevers forward to span receiver and handguard junctions. The LT111 positions the centerline of the optic 1.535” above the rail to line-up perfectly behind clip-on night vision devices. The wider stance of the LT111 provides extra support for continuously-railed flat tops. The combo comes complete with Scope, QD Mount with wrench, QD adjustment wrench and Instructions.
- Magnification: 3-12
- Obj.lens diameter: 50 mm
- Field of view: 33.3 – 10.0 / 100 yd
- Eye Relief: 90 mm (3.54 inch)
- Diopter compensation: +2/-3.5 dpt
- Parallax adjustment: 25 m until endless
- Impact pt. corr. per click: 1 cm / 100 m
- Elevation: 26 m / 88 MOA
- Tube diameter: 34 mm (1.34 inch)
- Length: 14.8”
- Weight: 29.5 oz
- Reticle: AMR or MSRKi
- Focal Plane: First
- KAHLES AMV coatings for nearly loss-free visible light transmission (approx. 520 nanometers).
- Magnifying reticle construction in first image focal plane for any shooting condition.
- Reticle placement indicator
- Parallax adjustment for highest precision
- Side adjustment and elevation adjustment
- Complex optical design with up to four objective lenses
- Unprecedented distortion-free images
- Extremely wide field-of-view
AMR RETICLE Model # 10577
MSRKi RETICLE Model # 10552