Kahles K624i 6-24x56 Rifle Scope (34mm) with LaRue QD Mount
Kahles K624i 6-24x56 Rifle Scope
The K624i is the perfect example of innovation and quality derived from 116 years of experience building the world’s finest rifle scopes. Designed for applications where the purest optical clarity can mean the difference between a hit or miss; this optic sets new standards with incredible resolution, contrast, and 95% light transmission.
Kahles Optics, globally known as “The Rifle Scope Pioneer,” has achieved a gargantuan feat of 95.2% light transmission along with exceedingly high resolution in a high magnification, variable power production rifle scope. The updates to the highly popular K624i don’t end with the optical prescription, but continue with some refinements to the internal mechanical construction which enhance smoothnessand reliability of the adjustments. To compliment the already successful AMR reticle, the Kahles K624i with MOAK reticle and ¼ MOA click turrets was developed at the specific request of a multitude of competitive shooters along with longrange hunters and varminters that prefer that system.
A total of 88 MOA of internal adjustment is available with 35 MOA of travel in a single turn of the elevation turret. All of the new reticles are fully illuminated through a constant rate rheostat so the ideal illumination intensity can be easily obtained. An auto off feature is built into the illumination electronics which will turn the illumination off after four hours to conserve the life of the single CR2032 battery. Final upgrades to the K624i are updated knurlingto the turrets which match the magnification ring, thereby presenting a much higher level of aesthetic appearance while enhancing gripping surface and feel. With 26 Mils of overall elevation adjustment in just two rotations and precise indexing, adjusting for extreme distances and back to zero is incredibly fast and accurate.
Left or right handed shooters will find the unique and innovative parallax adjustment, located under the elevation turret, superior to all other designs. This means less time required to engage multiple targets as you won’t have to break your shooting position. These features combined with unmatched optical performance and advanced reticle options are just a few of the reasons why the top shooters in the industry are switching to the K624i.
- Magnification: 6-24
- Obj.lens diameter: 56 mm (2.2 inch)
- Field of view: 22.3 - 5.74 / 100 yd
- Eye Relief: 90 mm (3.54 inch)
- Diopter compensation: +2/-3.5 dpt
- Parallax adjustment: 50 m until endless
- Impact pt. corr. per click: 1 cm / 100 m
- Elevation: 2.5 m / 100 m (7.5ft / 100 yd)
- Tube diameter: 34 mm (1.34 inch)
- Length: 405 mm (15.9 inch)
- Weight: 50 g (33.6 oz)
- Reticle Mil: 3 / 4 illuminated
- Parallax adj. marking: 50 m until endless
- KAHLES AMV coatings for nearly loss-free visible light transmission (approx. 520 nanometers).
- Magnifying reticle construction in first image focal plane for any shooting condition.
- Reticle placement indicator
- Parallax adjustment for highest precision
- Side adjustment and elevation adjustment
- Complex optical design with up to four objective lenses
- Unprecedented distortion-free images
- Extremely wide field-of-view