MagnetoSpeed V3 Ballistic Chronograph
The MagnetoSpeed is a barrel-mounted, ballistic chronograph that has brought modern convenience to the often tiresome task of measuring bullet velocities. The MagnetoSpeeed chronographs use ground breaking electromagnetic sensors, instead of problematic optical sensors, to eliminate common chronograph problems. Magnetospeed chronographs are swift to set up, accurate, impervious to light conditions, do not blow over in high winds and easily fit in a range bag. The display unit stores up to 99 shots per string, calculates useful velocity statistics and saves the data in a spreadsheet format to a micro SD card.
How is this better than V2?
The V3 MagnetoSpeed has:
- A three-button menu system (replaces old toggle switch)
- Battery options are; (1) 9-Volt or (2) CR123s (replaces 4 AAA batteries)
- Easy access battery compartment, no need for screwdriver to swap batteries
- Improved shooting modes, with the ability to now operate with air guns
- Downloadable firmware updates
- Advanced data logging and troubleshooting capabilities
- More compact and rugged display housing
- Rapid-fire mode with rate-of-fire
- Ruggedized strapping system; with metal buckle and triad thumb nut
- Added dual/redundant data connection points