Southern Grind Knife - Bad Monkey Folding Drop Point - Tumbled Satin
The Southern Grind Way
Zac Brown created Southern Grind to be representative of what he believes knives should be - ruggedly dependable and highly functional, born from state of the art technology and quality that is second to none. There's not a single product that leaves our warehouse until it meets the high standards set forth by the man in charge.
The result is an ever-growing line of products that all knife enthusiasts would proudly wield, Zac included.
Bad Monkey Folding Drop Point - Tumbled Satin Knife:
• Twill-weave carbon-fiber handle with textured matte finish for a solid, all-conditions grip.
• 6AL4V Titanium lock and liner creates a secure storage base for our blades.
• Short pocket clip ensures a secure pocket carry with minimal interference.
• Emerson Wave feature allows the blade to unfold automatically when drawn.
• Conventional Flat Grind is thicker at the sharpened edge of the blade and great for general and heavy use.
Handle: Twill-weave carbon-fiber, textured matte finish
Lock & Liner: 6AL4V Titanium
Grind Options: Conventional Flat Grind
Blade Steel: 14C-28N
Hardness: RC 59-61
Blade Length: 4"
Blade Finish: Tumbled satin
Weight: 4.97 oz.
Overall Length: 9.25"
Handle Length: 5.25"
Blade Thickness: .130"